La Grange, Illinois Real Estate Agent
An urban community with modern conveniences and historic charm, La Grange, IL is a great place to call home. Beautiful architecture, vibrant businesses, award winning schools, and convenient commuter transportation all contribute to the community’s quality of life and economic vitality. I would love to help you come home to La Grange!
With exceptional market knowledge and a unique customer service approach, I advocate for my buying and selling clients every step of the process. I work tirelessly to find my buyers just the right home. For my sellers, I offer accredited home staging services, which help them get top dollar with low market time. I hope you will contact me for your home purchase or sale. I offer moving results!
Looking to hire the right LaGrange Real Estate Agent for you? This may help:
1. View online recommendations:
In this internet-saturated world, it is easy to find out what people are saying about their experiences with local Realtors. You can find out how knowledgeable an agent is, how well she knows the neighborhoods and communities (including the homes), and how well she can meet your needs. Whether you are buying or selling, reviews and track records can help you decide on the right Realtor for you.
Check an agent’s reviews to see if she sincerely tried to meet her clients’ needs, did a good job of showing the right homes, and was pleasant to deal with.
View Kate’s reviews here: http://katesboyle.com/reviews/
2. Look for a specific type:
When you’re searching for a LaGrange, IL real estate agent who will assist you in your home search, try to find one that specializes in the neighborhoods in which you want to live. Check to see if your agent has any additional training or education, including real estate designations.
LaGrange, IL Realtor Kate Boyle is:
1. An Accredited Staging Professional
2. Part of the Pricing and Positioning Committee with Coldwell Banker
3. A 25-year resident of La Grange, IL
4. A member of the Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
5. A member of the Illinois Association of Realtors
6. A member of the National Association of Realtors
7. Involved with the following organizations:
- Founding member of the Misericordia Women’s League, serving Misericordia Home for children and adults with mental and physical disabilities
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) serving abused and neglected children in the foster care system
- Board of Trustees of Mother McAuley High School
- Youth Reflector at Saint Francis Xavier Parish in LaGrange
8. Educated at the University of Notre Dame where she received a BA in Communication and Spanish.
3. Meet Face to Face.
Once you have set your sights on a LaGrange real estate agent who interests you, schedule a time to meet. Ask about your agent’s background, awards and designations, and the brokerage she has chosen to work for. Once you have discussed the types of homes you are interested in and your budget, find out how that agent can best assist you. Ask your agent how she will keep you up to date on newly listed homes, how available she will be to you, and how to best communicate with her. If you are selling, ask about her marketing strategy, and what resources she will employ to get your home sold quickly and profitably.
Whether you are buying or selling a home in La Grange, IL, you will need the most qualified local real estate agent. Kate Boyle, with her years of real estate experience, is the smart choice for all of your La Grange, IL and surrounding area real estate needs. Contact Kate today!