Indian Head Park Illinois Realtor Kate Boyle
Looking for lush landscapes, affordable homes, and convenient access to area expressways and airports? Look no further than Indian Head Park, IL. Indian Head Park residents are committed to community, forestry and a love of nature. I would love to help you come home to Indian Head Park!
7 Tips for Choosing the Best Indian Head Park Illinois Real Estate Agent
A good Realtor/real estate agent can make the complicated process of buying or selling a home in Indian Head Park much easier. But a great Indian Head Park, Il real estate agent/Realtor can make it feel almost effortless — doesn’t that sound appealing?
Here are 7 things to look for before you sign that Indian Head Park IL real estate listing or sales agreement.
- Local or Insider Information
Does your agent have specific insights about your neighborhood? Do they live in or around the towns where you are looking? How much knowledge do they have about your specific market?
A stellar agent has a broad network of potential buyers and sellers, plus great relationships with other agents. Your Realtor should also have a team of vetted and loyal experts including contractors, handymen, designers, financial experts, and architects who can help their clients with renovations, design, or small fixes.
You won’t want to chase down your agent for crucial updates. Ask your agent’s references if they’ve ever struggled to get their agent on the phone or have questions answered by email.
- Negotiation Tactics
Your Indian Head Park real estate agent should be able to guide you to a successful sale or purchase, by providing suggestions for offers (and counteroffers), strategies for competitive markets, and any contingencies you’ll need in order to make it to the closing table.
Some real estate agents have certifications in addition to a real estate license: A certified residential specialist (CRS), for example, has specific training for residential real estate transactions; an accredited buyer’s representative (ABR) designation means they’ve completed training to represent buyers.
Here’s a list of Indian Head Park real estate agent Kate Boyle’s credentials:
- An Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Part of the Pricing and Positioning Committee with Coldwell Banker
- A 25-year resident of La Grange, IL
- A member of the Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- A member of the Illinois Association of Realtors
- A member of the National Association of Realtors
- Is involved with the following organizations:
- Founding member of the Misericordia Women’s League, servicing Misericordia home for children and adults with mental and physical disabilities
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) servicing abused and neglected children in the foster care system
- Board of Trustees of Mother McAuley High School
- Minister at Saint Francis Xavier Catholic Parish
- Educated at the University of Notre Dame where she received a BA in Communication and Spanish.
A full-time real estate agent is more likely to put in the work to get your real estate transaction to the closing table. Unlike a part-time agent who dabbles in Indian Head Park real estate, a full-time agent does not have to supplement her real estate earnings with a second job.
- Agent’s Record
State boards license and discipline real estate agents. Find out if your agent has been disciplined (and why!) to help you decide if she is a good fit for your real estate transaction.
Contact Indian Head Park real estate agent Kate Boyle today!
Whether you’re buying or selling a home in Indian Head Park Illinois, you’ll need a qualified real estate agent to help you every step of the way. Kate Boyle is Indian Head Park’s smart choice for all of your real estate needs. Contact Kate today!